Wednesday, April 9, 2008

#22 keeping current on Web 2.0

I hope that I will be able to keep learning, but if the material is not given to me specifically, it is more difficult. I will continue to look at the blogs, wikis etc to see what is new. The sites that you marked for keeping up look interesting too. I will do my best to keep up. I decided I would challenge myself by doing this program. I am not very interested in all of these new things, but I decided to give it a try and see what I could learn. If I say so myself I am proud that I could complete the 23 things.
When I started I was not sure that I would make it.

3 comments:

23 Things said...

Great that you made it through all 23 Things--hope you continue to use some of them.

Stay tuned for more on a stick in the fall or winter.

PatriciaP said...

I'm really glad you joined us on this ride through the 23 Things. Indeed, stay tuned for more next fall or so....

Patricia-
CMLE

luvbooks said...

You rock, dyarca.

Librarynana